Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Grapes / Anggur

The latest pictures (Jun 2011) of my grapes (IAC) which having fruits several times already. This time the fruit taste is really sweet than before.

This is my first grape plant in the pot. I bought it last year but do not know what variety since the seller also do not know the name. I think it Isabella base on the leaves pattern, but the fruit was never turned red even after four month because grapes will normally ripe at 120 days when it first produce buds.

The first fruits was sour and does not develop properly as you can see in the picture.






This was the second time it bear fruit but the fruit cane break due to strong wind ....


... and this is the second tree, initially it has the same leaves as the first tree but after prunning the leaves just turned to different shape. I search on net and there is possibility that it is IAC.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails